- gmathis67 likes this
- runningbysheds likes this
- waiting-on-daniel likes this
- milemarkersoflife said: Hahah yeah………I filled in the bubble a while ago and then was like nahhh……I’m not ready. Someday. Just not in a year.
- victoriafindslife likes this
- funnyrunner likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- orangecrossfitter likes this
- lifechangeneededaisle3 likes this
- runlong likes this
- strengthpluslace likes this
- gettingamyright likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- lifewithkim likes this
- beckyc said: do ittttt
- beckyc likes this
- melanietris said: Well, did you sign up?!
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- runningwithaltitude posted this
Being the obsessive compulsive procrastinator that I am. You'll find me sometimes on obsessive swim|bike|run streaks interspersed with couch potato-ing.
Living in the rarefied air of the Colorado Rockies at 7000 feet makes for interesting exercise sessions and lots of moaning about the lack of oxygen.
It's a new year, that means new challenges
There'll be 5Ks with the family, they do not know this yet but it's happening! They'll also be 1/2s, that's marathons. My big one this year is to swim
a 5K this is now a 10 miler (told you I was obsessive!) Not sure why but I want it, anyone can run right :)